Object / Nature of the offer
- The purpose of this document is to explicitly lay out the terms and conditions that must be agreed upon in order to solicit the services of « Vanuatu Farmers’ Market » and to describe the rights and obligations of the participants while using these services.
- « Vanuatu Farmers’ Market » is a distribution service for local Vanuatu products. The website is an online-order platform showcasing a range of local products and linking consumers to producers.
- The website and services are operated by VBL Media.
- Contact details of the society : firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of sales
Images of products posted on the website are not contractually binding. Therefore, « Vanuatu Farmers’ Market » cannot be held responsible in the event that the aspect, shapes or color of a product is not consistent with image(s) purveyed on the website.
All producers shall undertake to provide fresh products and to be transparent about the origin and quality.
Producers will ensure that product features described on the website shall be accurate.
« Vanuatu Farmers’ Market » undertakes to deliver products that match the specifications enumerated on the platform.
In the even that a product ordered is not available, the producer will commit to replace it with a similar product.
Orders are processed in the strict respect of the sanitary procedures.
Orders made before noon every Tuesday will be delivered on Thursday, Friday or Saturday morning of the same week, depending on the costumer’s preference.
Orders made before Friday noon will be delivered the following Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on the customer’s preference.
Placing of orders
All orders must be placed via the « Vanuatu Farmers’ Market » website.
All orders can be viewed by going to “My basket” where orders can also be modified.
Customers have the option to pay for their orders directly on the website, or by cash or card at the pick-up point.
Any order that has not be confirmed cannot be honored.
Prices and VAT
Applicable prices are the ones indicated on the website at the time and date the order is placed by the client.
Producer’s may choose to change the prices of their products, therefore prices indicated on the website are liable to change. Prices may also change in case of special offers and sales. In case of special offers and sales, the indicated prices are only available during the offer and within the limit of available stocks.
Value added tax (VAT) applies to all sales at a current rate of 15%. This rate is liable to change.
Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal intended for distance selling does not apply to food items.
Once an order has been confirmed by a costumer it cannot be cancelled.
« Vanuatu Farmers’ Market » may cancel an order if a product(s) is not available. In this case, the customer will be contacted and a full refund will be offered. No compensation can be claimed.
Order payment can be made online or at the pick-up point, by card or cash.
- « Vanuatu Farmers’ Market » cannot be held responsible of any incidents occurring during the use of the online payment portal. For the orders placed before every Tuesday 12:30 pm, order pickup occurs every Thursday from 1:30 pm to 5 pm, Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm, Saturday from 8:30 am to 12:00 am.
For the orders placed before Friday 12:30 am, order pickup occurs every Monday from 1:30 pm to 5 pm, every Tuesday from 8:30 am to 5 pm and every Wednesday from 8:30 to 12:30 pm.
Two pickup points are available:
- Aelan Café, located at the Olympic building on Lini Highway
- ACTIV center, Stella Mare, Second lagon
- Each costumer must bring their own icebox/eski and bags to transport their products
- Every order must be collected at the pickup point during the delivery hours. The costumer undertakes to pick up their order on the day they have requested. If the costumer does not show up to pick up their order, the costumer cannot cancel the order or ask for a refund.
- In the case of unpaid and uncollected order(s), the costumer will not be able to place any further orders until they have paid for previous orders (online or at the pickup point).
Delivery fees apply.
For home-delivery, the products are delivered at the address given by the costumer, on a specific time window decided upon by the customer during the placement of the order.
The costumer commits themselves to be present at the delivery address at the correct time.
In the event that inaccurate information has been entered during ordering, « Vanuatu Farmers’ Market » cannot be held responsible if it does not find the delivery address and cannot deliver the order.
If the costumer has an account on the website, they must update their personal contact information upon change of address and/or phone number.
If the costumer is not home to pick up the delivery, the order cannot be cancelled nor refunded and no compensation can be requested. A new delivery can be scheduled.
« Vanuatu Farmers’ Market » and the producers cannot be held responsible and no compensation can be requested in the event that a product is damaged after the pickup of the order.
If a product has been damaged before the order pickup, is defective or non-compliant, the costumer must refer directly to the producer in order to proceed for an exchange.
« Vanuatu Farmers’ Market » and the producers cannot be held responsible and no compensation can be requested in case of a product’s deterioration if the costumer did not pick up their order during the agreed upon pickup hours.
Cases of force majeure
External and unforeseen events of a major scale may render the sales contract impossible to execute under conditions laid down.
Any event of force majeure can lead to the suspension of the obligations of « Vanuatu Farmers’ Market ».
For any questions or requests, please contact « Vanuatu Farmers’ Market » or the producers at the following contact details:
ACTIV Centre, Po. Box 5125, Stella Mare, second lagon
Phone : 22554 / 7355675 / 5432962